Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 22:25:51 -0400
From: Cray Drygu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re:  New Libretto 100CT owner

At 07:02 AM 6/6/01 -0700, you wrote:
>It might be a problem to get such a small drive at a competetive price. It's
>no problem to use a bigger drive by installing the IBM-diskmanager. But
don't
>forget to leave the hibernation-space right before the 8.1 GB barrier.

Since I'll be needing to repartition that way no matter what size drive I
get, any reccomendations on programs to use for it?  I've repartitioned
disks many times, but I've never had to worry about where on the disk they
were.

Also, I assume that these disk managers (IBM's, EZ-drive, etc) come with
nice, easy instructions?  And cause no problems?  I've never had to use one
of those, either, and never really trusted them, but that's only because I
have no idea how they work ;)

--
Cray Drygu
[EMAIL PROTECTED]