Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 05:45:14 +0000
From: "Matthew Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [LIB] TDK Digital Music Card 9000

>Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 10:50:32 +0800
>From: Raymond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>At 07:39 PM 13/10/2001 -0700, you wrote:
> >Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 10:30:09 +0800
> >From: "Geoff --" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >Subject: RE: [LIB] TDK Digital Music Card 9000
> >
> >I've used a 100ct with the built-in sound card running into my car stereo
>via the tape deck.  It's noticeably flatter than playing a CD on my car
>stereo, but OK for my tastes.
>
>How readable do you people find the Libby's screen in such a situation? (Or
>is the libby's screen not used and you use some form of remote?)
>
>- Raymond

At night it's great of course... but operating the Libby moving in a
car/truck ought to be illegal.  A long time ago I saw a remote interface for
WinAmp being sold.  I'm sure many are available by now.

Though if I set the system to start playing a playlist of my 500-600 MP3s
before I start driving, I could drive days without having to lift the Lib's
lid.

Matt