Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 08:38:09 +0000
From: "Matthew Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: FAQ TIME! (was: Re: [LIB] So who makes an 8.4mm drive?)

Tim,

I think Tom may have been thinking that the issue we were discussing was how
to install a 9.5mm HDD.  That's been discussed a lot.

But I don't recall (not that there wasn't) reading much discussion about
whether or not a proper installation of the larger 9.5mm HDD has ever been
documented as being the primary cause of a Libretto to die.

Correct me if I'm wrong here Tom.

Matt