Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 04:37:32 +0000
From: "Matthew Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Lib 100CT / Win2000

>Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 16:18:04 -0500
>From: "Lawrence Young" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

So it sounds like W2000 has similar features like MSCONFIG, and the System
Properties as W98, but with more useful menus and controls, no?

>Win98 also suffers from the 64 KB limit on system GDI resource and USER
>resource (64KB for GDI and 64KB for USER in Win98. Win95 only have 64KB
>total for both USER and GDI). A buggy software can easily cause these
>resource to leak and when all the 64KB are used up, system crashed without
>warning. WinNT/2000 does not have these limitations. As a result, there is
>no way in NT/2000 to check how much GDI and USER resource is used or how
>much is free.

I'm not versed in the terms 'GDI' and 'USER resource'.  Are you saying that
there no way to check/monitor any kind of system resources at all, or just
specific ones?

Matt