Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 17:32:14 +0800 (CST)
From: =?big5?q?tradelink=20tradelink?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: My Libretto 50CT cannot charge up!!!

HELP!!

I am so excite to get a tiny Libretto 50CT from my
friend which haven't been used for few months.

However, I find that the battery charging LED doesn't
lid up when I connect the A/C adapter to the 50CT, no
matter the 50CT is power on or off!

Is that mean the batteries (it comes with one big and
one small) dead?

Are there any way to test it?

Since it comes with a 100V A/C adapter, I need to use
a 220V -> 110V convertor with it. Does it cause any
problem??

Please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,

Alan from Hong Kong.