Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 23:33:34 +0000
From: "Cerulean Skies" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [LIB] Li-ion cells

Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 14:59:04 -0500
From: David VanHorn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>\
>The product number of the cells in the extended battery is CGR17670HC, and
>those from American Science and Surplus are CGR18650. Using those numbers I
>found this:
>http://www.slavin4u.com/lithium.html

FWIW, a number of posts to this forum have fallen into my spam trap lately.
Here's it's log for this message.

Interesting grading system for spam, but that's a failure in this case.

>SPAM: ------------------------ Spamnix Spam Report -------------------------
>SPAM: Spamnix identified this message as spam. This report shows which
>SPAM: rules matched the message and how many points each rule contributed.
>SPAM:
>SPAM: Content analysis details: (5.10 hits, 5 required)
>SPAM: DOMAIN_4U2 (1.7 points) BODY: Domain name containing a "4u" variant

Okay. Nothing I can do about this. The domain name is out of my countrol.

>SPAM: HTML_00_10 (1.4 points) BODY: Message is 0% to 10% HTML

Does this go higher or lower for HTML? It seems to give points for having no HTML... strange.

>SPAM: HTML_MESSAGE (0.2 points) BODY: HTML included in message

Okay.

>SPAM: MAILTO_TO_SPAM_ADDR (0.6 points) URI: Includes a link to a likely spammer email address

There is no link to any email addresses in my email.

>SPAM: FORGED_MUA_OIMO (4.3 points) Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook IMO

Whatever this is, it's the fault of Hotmail, not mine.
With such a high rating for emails from Hotmail, it's probably screening out almost everything it receives from them.

>SPAM: ORIGINAL_MESSAGE (-3.1 points) Looks like a reply to a message
>SPAM:
>SPAM: Spam level: *****
>SPAM: --------------------- End of Spamnix Spam Report ---------------------

Your spam filter will prolly catch this one too. If it's catching all sorts of stuff from this forum, maybe you need to relax it for emails from the list.

Sigh. I go through all the trouble of typing up the info for people, and this is the only response I get.

<b>Get MSN 8</b> and help protect your children with advanced parental controls. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental