Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 20:58:49 -0500
From: David VanHorn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [LIB] Li-ion cells

>>HTML costs you points.
>>It's like golf, more points is bad.
>
>So then the 1.4 points is for a specific amount of HTML, not 0%-10%?
>Otherwise 0% HTML giving 1.4 points makes no sense.

Probably they didn't think to say 0.5%-10%..

>Hmm strange did it flag the last and current emails?  If not, why was that one
>flagged?

Nope, these are fine.
I think the URL included is what pushed it over the edge.

>That's pretty good, but 1500 emails a day is pretty scary.

Tell me about it.
I pull email on the road, but leave it on the server.
When I get back from a week on the road, it usually takes 5-20 mins to pull the mail,
over my cable modem.

Then if there's any large attachments....