Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 08:21:27 +0000
From: "Cerulean Skies" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Li-ion cells

Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 20:18:27 -0600
From: "Michael Luth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

FWIW, I've been thinking of rebuilding one of my 50CT batteries, so your
research was not wasted.  I appreciate the effort.  My spam filter let you
through just fine.  And anyway, it didn't take a spam filter for me to tell
from the body of your message that yours was a genuine message.  Again,
thanks for the effort.

Mike

=) You're welcome.

A little appreciation goes a long way. =)

<b>Get MSN 8</b> and enjoy automatic e-mail virus protection. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus