Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 15:37:38 -0800 (PST)
From: David Chien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Red stripe on L100 screen

Mine has the top and left edge lined on my L110.   Just appeared over time and
at first, flexing the screen or changing the angle would make them go away.
Now, they're just there all the time.

Figure it would have to be a connector thing since it would go away with
flexing?

Anyways, doesn't bother me yet since it's at the edges, so until then, the
Libretto stays in one piece.  Maybe next when I upgrade the HD to an 80GB HD
I'll have a full teardown and cleanup?

=====
adorable toshiba libretto
The latest news and information for the Toshiba Libretto owner.
http://www.silverace.com/libretto/