Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 03:32:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: Matt Hanson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] PS/2 mouse conflict w/W98SE & Winamp 5.xx

I failed to point out that I'm having the mouse
problem on my L70.

Also... no one seems to have noticed, or at least
point out that Dan has removed that big footer that
was inserted at the bottom of each post.  Kind of
feast to famine, as there's no unsubscribe info, or
URL to archives at all anymore.

Matt