Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 05:40:37 +0000
From: "Matthew Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hey Dan,

You're 2 list posts just showed up. Glad to see you've managed to work a few kinks out of the server software and get it going again.

I'm wondering if David has been in touch with you. I got email from him last Friday expressing an interest in the possibility of setting up the list server as part of his ISP account. Maybe you guys could get together and work out a solution with newer server software that may be less prone to problems with SPAM.

Thanks many times over for keeping this very valuable resource online!

Shel/MattOnline

Wanted: 110 motherboard or bare bones 110 system

Libretto list info: