Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 19:10:15 +0000
From: "Matthew Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Ah... A couple list posts arrived today... the list IS working again. A couple of years back someone. maybe Pres Waterman started a Libretto Yahoo group Sylvain. It's kind of fizzled out at this point from what I can see. So I'm not sure if a Google group would fare any differently.

From what Dan has written in his post to the list the other day, and in
email to me, he seems very dedicated to maintaining the list. But like most people, he's so busy these days that it takes him a while to address list server problems when they pop up. This last problem was with a password if I recall his post correctly. I think that was a new issue to troubleshoot... and we all know what it's like going down that road.

I'm still thinking that if David and Dan can join forces in some way to set up and maiintain more problem free server software as David expressed an interest in recent email to me, addressing server problems might be able to be addressed a bit more easily when there's two people involved in the troubleshooting process.

Matt

Wanted: 110 motherboard or bare bones 110 system

Libretto list info: