Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 14:01:46 -0400
From: Rick Mansfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Wireless on a 50ct.

I'm pretty sure the problem here is that you are trying to use Cardbus
wireless cards. You may be stuck with 802.11b here. Non-cardbus cards don't
have that little gold band around the bottom of the card. They are kinda
hard to find...here's one:
 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16833129120
 I'm pretty sure that'll work, since it's not cardbus, but I don't have it
so I of course can't say for certain. That particular one, though, would
require you to install Win98SE.
 Also, if you happen to have a USB card that already works with your
Libretto, you could always just get a USB adapter. But that wouldn't be any
fun :)

--
-Rick