Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 15:31:13 -0800 (PST)
From: David Chien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Lib slow loading WWW content w/broadband

> Is it just >my< Libbys, or everyones that are getting slower and slower
> while surfing the net with broadband these days.  Sites like EBay, BestBuy,

  Not just flash and multimedia, but also increasing amounts of Javascripting
due to the increased use of Ajax/etc in web pages.

  Easy ways?
  1) Run Opera. Small, light, fast.  And you can use one-key to turn off
images, javascripting, etc.
  2) Run Firefox, SeaMonkey, etc. + PrefBar. Add the checkboxes to let you turn
on/off images/javascript/flash/popups/cookies/referer. Voila! Instant
adjustments on the fly, and you can surf a lot faster with lots of
unnecessaries turned off.

adorable toshiba libretto
The latest news and information for the Toshiba Libretto owner.
http://www.silverace.com/libretto/