On Mar 21, 2000, Kevin Atkinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ok thanks.  I think I will try it out.  Should I just grab the latest or
> is there a particular branch/date you recommend I try.

The latest should be fine.  It hasn't changed much lately, anyway.

> It sounds like using something similar to the *-config (such as
> found with gtk and gnome) scripts would be a good think to use so
> that the end user doesn't have to worry about what to link it.

Indeed.  And the *-config script could extract some of the needed
magic from the .la files, but it would not be as trivial as simply
printing `-L$libdir -lchanging -lstable' :-)

--
Alexandre Oliva    Enjoy Guaranį, see http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~oliva/
Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company        aoliva@{redhat, cygnus}.com