I have added SSL support to my libwww and I am able to download some
sites with the LWP::UserAgent. The problem is that there is a site that
needs me send a certificate for identification otherwise I get the
response:

Failed: 500 SSL negotiation failed: error:1406D0FD:SSL
routines:GET_SERVER_HELLO:unknown remote error type

Please notice that when I use the browser IE for that URL, it prompts
me with that client authentication window:  "The web site you want to
view request identification. Select the certificate to use when
connecting."  Then I can put the certifcate file there and have the
browser retrieve the page.

My question is, how can I send a certificate to a server along with
with my form post?  Thanks a lot for the help.

Poly