Under the heading of small serious amounts of work...

I mentioned previously Win32::IE::Mechanize - does anybody have any ideas on how to do the same thing with Firefox under Linux?

Cheers,
Peter

John J Lee wrote:

[Warren Pollans]
The problem I'm running into is "trying to deal with scripts that use
javascript" - so far, I've had to ignore them or, at least, those

[deborah sciales]
You might also try writing your own javascript parsing routines?

That's not a small amount of work you've just set Warren to do.  :-)

(speaking as somebody who made a semi-serious attempt at it, in Python)

John