On Fri, 2003-09-12 at 06:09, Juan F. Codagnone wrote:
> On Wednesday 10 September 2003 15:21, Marcus Thiesen wrote:
> > I recognised that I'm most of the time in "away" mode. In the KDE GUI I
> > can enable OnEvents in away and N/A mode, so this should be fine. BUT my
> > licq.config has no corresponding entry under "onevents" that tells me
> > that this option is enabled. Anyway, OnlineNotify does not even work
> > when I'm in status online.
>
> That's because that is saved in the owner.conf (AutoAccept = ... ). Mine is 3.
> (Autoaccept en NA and in Away

My AutoAccept value is 3, too. So that's not the reason. As I said, I
believe that artsplay is not even executed, but I don't want to change
to CVS, so I think there is no way to get OnlineNotify work for me.

Have fun,
        Marcus

|Marcus Thiesen                           ICQ# 108989768|
|                   www.thiesenweb.de                   |
  28A7 37CC AE2C BB6C D56D  8A3D E614 E56B 7546 75F2