On Thursday 18 September 2003 15:41, Marcelo Almeida de Amorim wrote:
> IS iserved free?
> Where can I find it?

Please use google to find out, i don't know the url.

Please note that you will have to use an old version of licq (1.0.3 or so) to
connect to iserved because it uses the old ICQ protocol which is no longer in
use by newer Licq versions.

If you manage to install and run iserved with licq, please tell us :-)

Thomas