So will this do the virtual hosting? (At first glance, I'm not seeing
how.) Right now I use Apache to forward to the port and I run each Jetty
on a different port.

And if I need to reboot one application, do I have to reboot them all?

(You do remember Lassie, right? Always getting Timmy out of trouble.
Maybe you're too young.)

Chas.