> So will this do the virtual hosting? (At first glance, I'm not seeing
> how.)

Correct :-)

Its all on the jetty wiki -
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/JETTY/Virtual+hosts

> And if I need to reboot one application, do I have to reboot them all?

Hmm good question - right now im not 100% sure as my apps are internal so we
don't care - I just reboot jetty and its not an issue. Its probably on the
wiki, or the mailing list someplace but I cant look right now.

> (You do remember Lassie, right? Always getting Timmy out of trouble.
> Maybe you're too young.)

Lol!!!! I do remember, just didn't make the connection! Ha!.

Cheers, Tim