Hi Indrajit,

On 30/01/2010, at 8:43 PM, Indrajit Raychaudhuri wrote:

> Hi Lachlan,
>
> In the mvn goal, you have to use -DarchetypeVersion=2.0-scala280-
> SNAPSHOT instead :)

Ah. That makes all the difference. Thanks.

Now for a couple of follow-up questions:
1) I noticed the jpa based archetypes are not as yet available for 2.8. It'll
be a little while yet before I'd be up to speed enough with lift to worry about
that, but is there info somewhere about eta's for such things?

2) (might be slightly OT) sometimes eclipse forgets that the scala class files
are scala files and not java files. Is this a known issue? Do you know what
triggers this and how to remedy it? I tried cleaning the project,
closing/opening the project, restarting eclipse .. but only recreating the
project worked. Perhaps some eclipse meta-data was out of order...

Thanks.

with regards,
--

Lachlan Deck