Hi Lachlan,

On Jan 30, 5:50 pm, Lachlan Deck <lachlan.d...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Indrajit,
>
> On 30/01/2010, at 8:43 PM, Indrajit Raychaudhuri wrote:
>
> > Hi Lachlan,
>
> > In the mvn goal, you have to use -DarchetypeVersion=2.0-scala280-
> > SNAPSHOT instead :)
>
> Ah. That makes all the difference. Thanks.
>
> Now for a couple of follow-up questions:
> 1) I noticed the jpa based archetypes are not as yet available for 2.8. It'll
> be a little while yet before I'd be up to speed enough with lift to worry
> about that, but is there info somewhere about eta's for such things?

This has dependency on lift-jpa which in turn depends on scalajpa
(http://github.com/dchenbecker/scalajpa). We would attempt to have a
scalajpa build for scala 2.8 available soon and then lift-jpa enabled
in Lift. We haven't planned any concrete eta for this yet.

> 2) (might be slightly OT) sometimes eclipse forgets that the scala class
> files are scala files and not java files. Is this a known issue? Do you know
> what triggers this and how to remedy it? I tried cleaning the project,
> closing/opening the project, restarting eclipse .. but only recreating the
> project worked. Perhaps some eclipse meta-data was out of order...

I don't use Eclipse :( Any Eclipse ninja to help Lachlan?

> Thanks.
>
> with regards,
> --
>
> Lachlan Deck