Hi lightning devs,

After some communication confusion, I won't be going to african bitcoin
confs in december and so no opportunity on my side to get logistical
experience for a future LN summit 2024 in Africa.

I'm still committed to organizing the LN Summit in June 2024, I'm proposing
to move it to London or Paris or South France. On my side, it's very
straightforward in terms of operations, Africa will be for another year.
Aiming to give an update in February.

Even in light of recent full disclosure of lightning sec issues, from now
on I don't wish to take accountability if the lightning network burns in
flight, I still think this is an opportunity to talk about practical
mitigations that can be deployed on the lightning-side, if any (e.g
miners-mempool watching and witnesses relay). Though at the very least
without substantial fixes at the base-layer network, I think this can only
come as strong changes in lightning sec model and economic efficiency.

Good to hold one's commitment in the face of up and down.

Best,
Antoine