Well, you have a C natural in the group of 32s, and then in the last bar a C#,
so generally engravers will put a sharp to revert the previous natural and let
the performer know we are back to normal (cadenza or not). That’s how I learned
music (I think!).

Also, when putting manual beaming, you have ‘-[‘ and ‘-]’ but you only need the
square brackets. It does not mess anything up but it is a lot of extra typing.

Andrew