> Agreed.  I'd like an easy way of getting pre-built binaries of all the
> stable enough Linaro outputs.  On the toolchain side this would
> include the latest monthly releases of Linaro GCC, GDB, and QEMU in
> native and cross versions as appropriate.  A single PPA for the whole
> of Linaro would be nice.

I'm curious to hear what packaging methods would be used for things like
the toolchain which have consumers beyond ubuntu. Are we saying this
will only be Ubuntu packages or is there consensus around providing
static tarballs ?

I ask this because I've seen a number of requests about getting hold of
a binary Linaro toolchain release and not everyone uses Ubuntu as their
host distribution.

Ramana