On 06/14/2011 04:26 AM, Somebody in the thread at some point said:
On Thu, 9 Jun 2011, Andy Green wrote:

On 06/09/2011 10:01 AM, Somebody in the thread at some point said:

... and with omap4_defconfig anyway cpufreq seems at least to start up
on both CPUs on Panda now, cool.

Going to have a go at omap2plus_defconfig.

omap2plus_defconfig is still blowing SIGILLs where omap4_defconfig is happy
(these defconfigs are vs my master branch)

Did you rebase your tree with all its features?

I'm asking because some people would like to see HDMI support back in
the Linaro kernel tree for Panda.

I went through the earlier part of the patch stack and many of them are either upstream or in your tree already. Now you also took my MAC patches it's stuff like HDMI, tiler and syslink pending which are needed for accelerated video decode, and the SGX stuff.

I rebased the HDMI patches locally on top of the public master but they're functionally broken at the moment, I guess due to the delta between upstreamed DSS stuff and what was in linux-linaro-2.6.38 for DSS.

At the moment the pressure is on trying to get workable SGX on Android build, I'll return to .39 HDMI shortly.

-Andy