Hello Fathi,

On Fri, 2 Sep 2011 13:19:11 -0500
Zach Pfeffer <zach.pfef...@linaro.org> wrote:

[]

> > But we already seem to have decided to use patched repo, no??
>
> Seems to be the consensus.
>
> Would you write up where to pull Linaro's repo from and why its
> different? Make sure the release engineers are in the loop. Adding
> fabo.

The patches are available for review at:

http://review.android.git.linaro.org/155
http://review.android.git.linaro.org/156

As soon as they approved, I'll be bale to provide downlike link to make
a release. Fathi, would it make sense for you to register in Gerrit,
to be able to be added as reviewer for patches which may be of
interest to you, to stay in loop of their lifecycle? If so, please
follow
https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/Android/Gerrit#Creating_Gerrit_Account

Also note that teh issue affects 11.08 release, so please be ready to
update release notes, errata for  it.

In the meantime, I drafted a description page, feel free to update it as
needed: https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/Android/PatchedRepo

--
Best Regards,
Paul