Fathi Boudra <fathi.bou...@linaro.org> writes:

[...]

>> Is there a way for us (linaro folks) to see more of the Jenkins setup
>> for these jobs (including the scripts.) There appears to be some useful
>> add-ons being used.  Read-only access to the detailed configuration of
>> the jenkins jobs would be very useful.
>
> You've got access and can even view/modify the set up.

I'm logged in to ci.linaro.org (via Launchpad) but I don't see the
'configure' option on any of the jobs, or the 'New Job' link to create
a new job.  What am I missing?

> I used a multi-configuration project for these jobs.  If you have more
> questions, just ask.

I use multi-configuration projects locally too, but the output of yours
looks different from mine.  Not sure if it's because of different
jenkins versions, or if you've got some additional jenkins add-ons.
That's why I'd like to see the jenkins job details.

Thanks for the help,

Kevin