Loïc Minier <loic.min...@linaro.org> wrote:
> > If we have to install different native versions of the clever wrapper,
> > we might just as well install the original native ELF interpreters --
> > that's neither better nor worse from a multiarch rules perspective.
>
>  Hmm right; doesn't give us anything more

OK, then we're all in agreement again :-)

Now this point is where the suggestion to use something like a bind mount
on startup comes in.  That way, there would be no violation of the
multiarch rules, because /lib/ld.so.1 would not be part of any package,
and in fact not even part of any file system on disk, but simply be present
in the in-memory mount table.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best Regards

Ulrich Weigand

--
  Dr. Ulrich Weigand | Phone: +49-7031/16-3727
  STSM, GNU compiler and toolchain for Linux on System z and Cell/B.E.