On Thu, 4 Jun 2015, Jim Wilson wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 4:15 PM, Nicolas Pitre <nicolas.pi...@linaro.org>
> wrote:
> > I created a patch on top of upstream binutils for a feature I need which
> > should be universally useful as well. Now I have 3 questions for you:
> >
> > 1) Does it look sane enough?
>
> You added the option docs into the .section docs.  It is certainly OK
> to talk about it here, but there is also a list of all options in the
> docs, and the new option needs to be documented here also.  One could
> perhaps refer to the other.

Unless I'm missing something obvious, I can't find any section where all
options are documented together. There is the "Invoking" section but it
contains very few options and only the most generic ones.  All the
others are documented here and there in the manual with a reference to
them added to the index as I did.

Did you have something more precise in mind?

Thanks

Nicolas