Hi Julia,

You aren't mistaken! My husband and I are volunteer Trail Rangers for
Lincoln. We are asked to walk the trails and talk to people about good
trail habits like cleaning up after their pets and carrying the DPBs out.
I hope people are leaving the DPBs behind with the intent to pick them up
on their return. We can all do our part to keep our trails pristine by
picking up after our pets and sometimes the forgotten DPBs of others. Thank
you for asking!

Best regards,
Collette Sizer