Hi Folks,
While we are talking about Dennis, I just wanted to give him a shout out for
helping the Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee’s Downsize for Diversity
fundraiser over the course of 4 years before we pivoted to Art & Sculpture
only.
Anytime we used to get technology equipment, sometimes industrial, as a
donation, Dennis always made time to almost immediately evaluate it and price
it for us, saving us a lot of time & energy.
Thank you Dennis!
Joanna Schmergel

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone