As for Hanscom Air Force Base-when a Select, I served for 12 years as the
liaison to HAFB.
Post 9/11, everything changes.
It is not realistic to expect access to the Base and/or its facilities.

That said, there may be other choices.
The Beede Center draws from a much larger population base than Lincoln.
Perhpas Lincoln could contract with Beede for more classes and/or shared
benefits.
In addition, we have The Commons in Lincoln.
Perhaps we could find a way to contract for access for their really excellent
facilities.

And, there are facilities in both Lexington and Waltham.
Let’s get more creative about where we turn to access facilities and services.

What do we need?
What do we want.?
And where might we find it?
Do we really need to replicate what is available  at our borders?

Sara Mattes
71 Conant Rd.

------
Sara Mattes