I am just grateful to our VOLUNTEER listserve moderators for using whatever
system is most convenient to them! (Spoke by someone who uses Slack at work and
really does not like it because it doesn’t interface with email, so you have to
open the Slack program separately to find any messages - not okay, in my book!)

- Sent from iPhone. Typed by thumb. Excuse misspellings!