Hi all I understand  your concern for the financing of Community  Center,
however, DO NOT FORGET  the town decided to finance the new school for a
whopping 98 million instead of the Community  Center.  I guess all those who
are opposed might NOT want to use the CC. is that the reason? Lynne L
Sent from the all new AOL app for Android