I would also like to dispute “build it and they will come”. This has never been evident at the many wonderful public facilities in Lincoln and our neighboring towns. We have many opportunities for meet ups and chance encounters already. You just have to get out of your car.
I encourage people to look around and discover what surrounds us.
Weston AIC and The Beede Center, beautiful libraries in every town, museums and parks which are free to the public like The Rose Art Museum at Brandeis and The Lyman Estate Greenhouse. All these places are nearby and in my experience are never crowded. Please share a few of your favorites.
Thanks, Carol Ryan

Sent from my iPhone