Mr. Payne talked about the impact of indebtedness on our bond rating in
this presentation <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jfJuKiYUGA> starting at
minute ~7:00. In order to not affect our AA bond rating and to avoid
incurring higher interest rates, we can borrow up to ~$30M.

If we borrow $25M for the community center, that would leave us with ~$108M
in total debt and only $5M in "available" credit. What happens if there is
an emergency project that comes up, or one of the $10M projects on the
capex list needs to be accelerated? I will leave it up to the reader to
decide their level of comfort with these scenarios.