This is helpful-more specificity to better understand why some classrooms
appear used for only potions of the day, or even go empty.
It would be helpful if the schools could provide this type of narrative, rather
than simply saying something cannot be done.
This is Lincoln, we need to know why!
You have helped me, at least, fill in the blanks.

Sara

------
Sara Mattes