So, if the call went out to all town groups about whether they’d like/need
space, why wouldn’t they say, “yes” ?
The question of need and want did not seem so clearly defined.

My son was in LEAP during his school years in Lincoln (and before that in
Brookline) — colocating such a program w/the school always seemed to make sense
to me.
Now that there’s a nice, new, big school building in Lincoln, why wouldn’t LEAP
fit there perfectly?
I understand the proposed CC would be essentially an “across campus walk” … but
does it need to be?

If we take on even more debt now, will that mean the assessors will need to get
busy so we can recover all the taxes that are not now being levied (because of
under-assessed homes) and how will people feel about that?

Lincoln is a miniscule-sized town. It’s a beautiful, wonderful, rural breath of
fresh air surrounded by lots of urban centers.
The town’s current debt is outrageous for a town this size. To add to it
further seems unwise and unwarranted.

To those who say — “But building a CC won’t get cheaper in the coming years.”
I say, “yes, that’s true, but at what point in time will our town's
indebtedness be too high a price to pay?

Kathy Madison
781-640-1850