Yes, well said Lisa. Thank you. 100% agree.
Theresa Kafina
    On Sunday, October 8, 2023 at 07:42:40 PM EDT, Susanna Szeto
<szeto...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Well said Lisa!  I totally agree!Susanna Szeto

On Oct 8, 2023, at 4:40 PM, Lisa Parker <travisnlis...@gmail.com> wrote:

I would like to publicly encourage residents to consider the important
concerns raised by Robert Domnitz and Mark Levison.  It is my hope that we can
pause and continue to come together collectively to consider MORE options as
the town navigates zoning and future land development of this proposed
magnitude.  The feedback from SOTT is limited and therefore not necessarily
reflective of a majority opinion.
In hopes of thoughtful consideration and ongoing conversations.
Lisa Parker11 Greenridge Lane