Good evening Lincoln Talk,

I was hoping to engage the community regarding the speed limit and police
presence on Trapelo Road. We were taking the family today to dinner, and like
many days, there was a police presence taking speed limits by Lexington Road
coming downhill where the speed is difficult to control. We are conscious of
this these days, but my overarching feeling is that they are typically pulling
over Lincoln residents where the risk of accident or untoward event is quite
limited.

Appreciate any input from the community.

Happy holidays to all.

Marcus

Winter street
Lincoln, MA