-------- Original message --------From: Marcus Ruopp <marcus.ru...@gmail.com>
Date: 12/27/23  7:09 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Lincoln@lincolntalk.org Subject:
[LincolnTalk] Speed limit and police presence on Trapelo Road Good evening
Lincoln Talk, I was hoping to engage the community regarding the speed limit
and police presence on Trapelo Road. We were taking the family today to dinner,
and like many days, there was a police presence taking speed limits by
Lexington Road coming downhill where the speed is difficult to control. We are
conscious of this these days, but my overarching feeling is that they are
typically pulling over Lincoln residents where the risk of accident or untoward
event is quite limited. Appreciate any input from the community. Happy holidays
to all. Marcus Winter street Lincoln, MA-- The LincolnTalk mailing list.To
post, send mail to Lincoln@lincolntalk.org.Browse the archives at