Has anybody else noticed that lingo scripting of the pan, zoom, and tilt functions of QTVR panos appears to fail if the newest version of QuickTime is installed under Windows XP?

I was scripting a kiosk today on a new movie and it took a lot of trial and error before I tried uninstalling QT 7 and reinstalling QT 6.5.1, which got my panos moving again.

Old projectors that work fine under earlier versions of QuickTime also remain frozen with QT 7.x.

I have Director MX 2004.

Paul Fretheim
Owner, Inyo Pro