Paul,

> Has anybody else noticed that lingo scripting of the pan,
> zoom, and tilt functions of QTVR panos appears to fail if
> the newest version of QuickTime is installed under Windows
> XP?

Yup, we're aware of these issues with the QT7 player on Windows. I'll be
working with tech support to get a tech note on this one as soon as I'm
back from MAX and of course I'm already working with our dev team to
sort out where the problems lie and to see what we can do about this.
Unfortunately for the time being it's a tough item to deal with as the
only solution at the moment is to have users downgrade to an earlier QT
version, sub-optimal to say the least... Stay tuned.

Cheers,
Tom Higgins - Technical Product Manager
Macromedia Director and the Shockwave Player
http://weblogs.macromedia.com/thiggins/