On Tue, 22 Oct 2002 09:52:18 -0700, Buzz Kettles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> don't hold your breath on it getting removed
>
> I wouldn't bother with wishlist - there's no way your request would
> get addressed.

Buzz, this strikes me as rather gloomy, especially coming from an ex-Macromedia guy.

I was (perhaps naively) under the impression that the wishlist is not ignored, but
that multiple requests from unique users are what really counts.

Maybe it's the specific nature of this request that you think would be taken to be
'unreasonable'.

Any cats you can let out of the bag to help us manage our expectations?

If macromedia really are ignoring requests and the wishlist, we ought to organize to
let the management know our dissatisfaction. We've already seen some kind of response
to complaints about poor developer support.

Brennan