So, in case it is not obvious, the thing is for as many of us as possible to 'wish' for this using the ritual which has become sacred to our brotherhood. (And sisterhood). The incantation for this particular magickal rite is;

<mailto:wish-director@;macromedia.com?subject=Scriptable%20Authoring%20Environment&body=Please%20make%20the%20Director%20authoring%20environment%20fully%20scriptable>
Ha ha, cool link!

I'm not sure what the exact benefits of a scriptable director would be though. Isn't every projector or SW we make just a subset of the Director environment, with the chosen functionality included? It can easily be configured (programmed) to "generate content using imaging lingo" etc... Please give some examples of what a Scriptable Director can do!

-A.