From: "Buzz Kettles" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2002 4:35 PM
Subject: Re: <lingo-l> Irregular shape of rollover 2

At 11:59 AM -0600 12/9/02, you wrote:
>On Monday, December 9, 2002, at 05:30 PM, universal2001 wrote:
>
>>I want to create a sprite which will response (more or less like html
image
>>map).
>
>Well, if the areas you want responding to the mouse are rectilinear,
>you can use non-visible shape rectangles from Director's tool
>palette. Just put 'em behind the image wherever they need to be and
>program them as necessary.
>
>If it needs to be more of a jigsaw puzzle shape you could try doing
>the same thing with vectors instead of plain rectangles.

unfortunately when vectors are made invisible they don't respond to
mouse events

(an unfilled vector w/tracewidth = 0 is the same as sprite().visible = 0)
(nothing happens)

-Buzz
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]). Lingo-L is
for learning and helping with programming Lingo.  Thanks!]