At 00:03 2003-01-16, Brad Hile wrote:
Actually you'll need "Maximised" (note the s instead of z) unless there's a
US version of the xtra for download.
BuddyAPI is from an Australian developer and we speak funny sometimes ;)
Good catch. I probably would not have noticed it since I always use "normal". I wasn't any more accurate than the original poster's "maximsied" ;-)

--
Mark A. Boyd
Keep-On-Learnin' :)