Hi Guys I hope someone can help,

It was recommended that I get the Buddy Api xtra to launch word and excel files from a Director exe. But can't for the life of me get my head round the script.

The script on the help me file is
set OK = baOpenFile(thepathName & "test.txt", "maximsied"

I get the script and what it does, but when I put in on a mouse event and create a projector is throws up an error message "Script Error. Continue?"
Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?? Help Please.

I'm working in Director 8.0, PC, Windows 98.
Thanks
Marcus